Featured Post

Summertime Chi

There is honestly nothing quite like summertime in Chicago.  The remaining 9 months of the year it's probably easy to have the mi...

Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Bueller's Favorite Dog Friendly Patios In the City


To answer your question, yes, I'm one of those obnoxiously bias people that thinks I have the most amazing dog in the world. But c'mon Bueller is perfect and with a personality to match and crippling separation anxiety whenever I leave, seriously I couldn't ask for more?!?! haha this isn't going to be a long winded post,  I just wanted to inform you of all the dog friendly patios in the city right now (since we FINALLY had the first nice Summer day today, disregard that it's the end of June and that nice day was followed by literal hail.) regardless, I've been looking online for a list that has all our favorites four legged friendly patios, and every list I find seems to be missing some, or has like 17 I've never heard of. Of course I'll also use this as an excuse to brag and show off pictures of the cutest 4 year old pooch ever, Bueller. Please note most of these places ONLY the patio is dog friendly, so don't be coming back here saying I told you something different,  like a college boy who got caught cheating. On top of all these patios, I hope you get a chance to take your pup to the amazing dog parks surrounding the city and especially the dog beach (Montrose Dog Beach) it's seriously one of the best places in Chicago and Bueller is there frequently flexin' on young labradoodles. (don't worry ladies, he's neutered.)   



1. Big Star



2. Paradise Park



3. Federales



4. Parlor Pizza 



5. Parson's Chicken & Fish



6. Broken English



7. Nellcotte



8. Tuco & Blondie



Bueller













Enjoy Patio Season with your Pups this Summer!

XOXO,

Liz


1 comment: